How to prepare for a Healing Codes Circle
Please announce yourself when you enter the call. I will touch base with each person on their issue, which helps me to create the group code.
If you have questions, please keep them brief and if possible, save them to the end of the call or email them to me ahead of time. We want as much time to do the Code as possible.
Please come prepared with your issue, as outlined below. We do not need much of the “story” at this point.
- Choose an issue that you would like to work on. Usually the best choice is “What is bothering me the most?”
- Identify the negative feeling, emotion and or negative belief you have about that issue.
- Rate it on a scale of 1-10 on how much it bothers you, 10 being the worst it can be.
- Find an early memory that has the same feelings, beliefs, emotions as you are feeling presently with this issue. (the earlier is usually the best i.e. when you were 6 yr old or younger, but if another memory is more significant that is ok too.
- Rate this early memory on how much it bothers you when you recall it. Don’t take but a few moments to do this.
- Choose a Love Picture to focus on when doing the Healing Code. Something that makes you smile, feel peace and love. Can be something you remember, something you would like to experience, real or imaginary. also be a positive true statement that you believe.
- Be in a comfortable place where you will not be distracted and have some water to drink preferably before and after the session. Often I will ask you to take a drink in the middle of codes, so it’s good to have a bottle or glass of water handy. Please have water and not another beverage.
Certified Healing Codes Coach/Practitioner JoHanna Chan